4 Hour Package
Our 4 hour package is best suited to our new mothers with infants and covers:
- Breastfeeding/bottle feeding concerns with infants.
- Sterilizing, storage of breast milk & formula.
- Normalizing parenting after the first 6 weeks.
- Help assistant with wrapping, settling, bathing and bonding with your new infant.
6 Hour Package
Our 6 hour package is best suited for babies and toddlers who have erratic sleeping patterns.
It is suited for:
- Babies who have short sleep cycles; only sleep 20 to 40 minutes at a time or are frequently up during the night.
- Babies & toddlers wanting to be comforted all the time and always seeking your attention.
- Toddlers that display fussy behavior at meal times.
- Toddlers displaying non compliant behavior.
- How to implement a weaning plan.
- Reading your child's tired signs and how to get them into a sleep cycle.
- Introduction to solid intake, preparation & storage.
- Setting up play spaces that are age related and you can coordinate at home with your own resources.
- Toilet training concerns, understanding when they are ready?
- Night waking, waking too early or before 7am.
- Difficulty getting them into a set sleep pattern.
It can help you:
- Transition from breast feeding to bottle feeding for those of you going back to work in the coming weeks.
- Learn to read what your baby or older child is telling you through their behavior and body language.
- Provide stimulating play experiences that your child can explore with as they learn and grow in their world.
- Normalise having a new baby and settling your toddler into the new way of life.
- Introduce age related activities for busy toddlers to explore while mum is settling the baby.
- Implement a daily plan to be able to coordinate babies sleep needs with kinder drop offs, pick-ups and school runs providing breathing space in between.
- Get down to your child's level of play and look through their eyes to understand how they see their world.
10 Hour Package
Our 10 hour package is best suited for our clients that need the further support of a whole day consultation.
It includes all the services and features available in the 4 and 6 hours packages and deals with a range of issues that you may be experiencing.
We provide our service at hours that best suit you.
As an example, operational hours could be as follows:
- Daytime support stay;
7am to 5pm
8am to 6pm
- Overnight support stay;
5pm to 3am
6pm to 4am
It is best for us to support you in the early evening so we can begin to introduce changes earlier. This works to reduce your child's confusion
in the middle of the night.
Our support first thing in the morning at the start a new day also helps introduce change so you both have practice runs before the night commences.
This service is also suitable for our clients who live within 2 hours of the Melbourne CBD.
Phone Consultation Service
Our phone consultation service is best suited for our clients who live in rural areas, interstate, or abroad.
We provide 1 hour phone consultations facilitating parent craft education relating to your parenting difficulties.
Our team can help support you and provide relevant advice regarding your issues.
This service is best suited for parents with children over 6months of age.
We will be able to help and guide you through your parenting journey with follow up calls and emails inclusive over a 2 week period after initial consultation.