Welcome To Sleep My Little Bub Family Services
We are a team of Early Childhood educators who are assisting young families of today with today's issues and concerns
to explore a range of parenting difficulties and uncertainties you may be facing.
- How do I develop a feed play sleep pattern with my baby?
- Baby settling techniques that I can sustain?
- Wrapping my baby when do I cease this?
- How do I wean my baby off the breast?
- Breast feeding or bottle feeding difficulties!
- Why is my baby always crying?
- Dummy dependency
- When is there the right time to introduce solids?
- Has my baby eaten enough?
- Is co-sleeping safe? How do I get my baby to sleep other ways?
- Toddler tantrums
- Toilet training my toddler
- Age appropriate activities for my preschooler
- How do I know if I have postnatal depression?
- What support services are there in our community for postnatal support? Do I contact my maternal health nurse or GP?
- I don't like my mothers group what other support groups can I attend?
- Sleep schools have long waiting list, don't they?
We know all families are unique and come from a wide range of backgrounds with different needs.
The beauty of our service is that we come to you in the comfort of your own space within your home.
You will have your own sleep consultant that follows you through your personal and sensitive journey.
We provide consistency and continuity.
From the comfort of your home, Sleep My Little Bub in home consultants can;
- Provide breastfeeding support for newborns and infants.
- Support you in developing routines for feeding, sleeping and play that work.
- Help with the introduction of solid intake.
- Support you to develop parenting plans that work.
- Explore the parenting difficulties and uncertainties you may be facing.
- Listen to your needs & goals as we develop a routine that suits your family.
- Provide ongoing support for each stage of development from newborn to 6 years of age.
Next you might like to:
read more about us or our services OR
register now or call Natalie Hall on
042 808 2229 (baby) for help