In-Home Support and Workshops for Parents and Professionals
Natalie Hall is an experienced Early Childhood Professional with 25 years experience as a baby and toddler sleep and behavioural consultant and Circle of Security Facilitator. Nat provides strategies and solutions around toddler and pre-schooler sleep, attachment and behaviour.
Nat offers friendly and relaxed workshops for parents of children aged 0-6 years and for health professionals. Two hour workshops can be held in your home, your office, Childcare Centres and other community settings.
- Doreen – Saturday 11th May 2pm – 4pm
- Point Cook – Saturday 25th May 3.30-5.30
Sleep My Little Bub Workshops and In-Home Consultations cover :
- How do I encourage my baby or toddler to sleep independently?
- How do I learn to read my child’s cues?
- How can I encourage positive behaviour?
- What is the Circle of Security and how does it help?
- How does play help you connect with your child?
- How can my family experience peaceful meal times?
- What are some successful baby, toddler and pre-schooler sleep
and behaviour strategies?
- How do I look after my well-being and mental-health?
Workshop participants also receive take-away resources, a friendly QnA session and follow up support to build confidence and skills.
Family Support Services
Packages for Parents
We have several services that can be tailor made to your specific needs and difficulties. Service options include;
4 Hour Package
Our 4 hour package is best suited to our new mothers with infants
6 Hour Package
Our 6 hour package is best suited for babies and toddlers who have erratic sleeping patterns.
10 Hour Package
Our 10 hour package is best suited for our clients that need the further support of a whole day consultation.
2 Night Stay
Our 2 Night Stay package is best suited to mothers who need rest and guidance.
48 Hour Stay
Our 48 hour stay package is ideal for interstate or regional families needing a combination of nurture, respite, support and guidance.
Our phone consultation service is best suited for our clients who live in rural areas, interstate, or abroad. It includes follow up text messages or emails.