Baby Sleep, Toddler Sleep and Preschooler Development
Baby Sleep, Toddler Sleep, Preschooler Development and Sleep School Professional
Natalie Hall is an experienced Melbourne Sleep School Early Childhood Professional, Baby Sleep Consultant and Toddler and Preschooler Behavioural Specialist. Nat is a trained Circle Of Security Facilitator with 13 years Sleep School experience and a mum of three. Her programs are grounded by what all parents want, loving relationships, settled children and a good night sleep.
What We Offer
During Natalie Hall’s 13 years at a Melbourne Sleep School, she helped hundreds of in-home, day stay and residential parents implement gentle baby sleep settling strategies.
Sleep & Settling Service
We are sleep consultants based in Melbourne who support young families with babies, toddlers and children up to six years of age. We support young families with a range of concerns and uncertainties they may be experiencing with their parenting journey.
- How do I develop a feed play sleep pattern with my baby?
- Baby settling techniques that I can sustain?
- Wrapping my baby when do I cease this?
- How do I wean my baby off the breast?
- Breast feeding or bottle feeding difficulties!
- Why is my baby always crying?
- Dummy dependency
- When is there the right time to introduce solids?
- Has my baby eaten enough?
- Is co-sleeping safe? How do I get my baby to sleep other ways?
- Toddler tantrums
- Toilet training my toddler
- Age appropriate activities for my preschooler
- How do I know if I have postnatal depression?
- What support services are there in our community for postnatal support?Do I contact my maternal health nurse or GP?
- I don’t like my mothers group what other support groups can I attend?
- Sleep schools have long waiting list, don’t they?
These are all relevant questions that young families are experiencing.
You are not alone Sleep My Little Bub can support you.
What Clients Say
Nat has helped hundreds of families restore confidence and get a better night sleep during her 15 years as a baby and toddler sleep specialist.
Mia no longer requires bottles over night and only has her dummy in her cot. Now she has more of an appetite and is happy and content during her play.
An in depth phone call with Natalie, at first, put me at ease, and I was comforted in the knowledge I was not alone, and that Natalie could help me teach my daughter to sleep through the night, within a week.
Packages for Parents
4 Hour Package
Our 4 hour package is best suited to our new mothers with infants
6 Hour Package
Our 6 hour package is best suited for babies and toddlers who have erratic sleeping patterns.
10 Hour Package
Our 10 hour package is best suited for our clients that need the further support of a whole day consultation.
2 Night Stay
Our 2 Night Stay package is best suited to mothers who need rest and guidance
48 Hour Stay
Our 48 hour stay package is ideal for interstate or regional families needing a combination of nurture, respite, support and guidance.
Our phone consultation service is best suited for our clients who live in rural areas, interstate, or abroad. It includes follow up text messages or emails.